Tianjin Central Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital construction in 1952, January 11, 1953 officially open, the predecessor of the Department of the West Catholic Church Church Foundling Hospital, has been more than 100 years of history. For the integration of medicine, teaching, research and prevention, the only three class a hospital in Tianjin is gynecology and obstetrics. It is also the teaching base of Tianjin Medical University Clinical Hospital, Nankai University, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Tianjin medical college.
The new hospital is located at No. three South Road, Nankai District, 156, with a total construction area of 71510 square meters. Among them, the comprehensive building for outpatient and emergency department is 64806 square meters and 608 open beds. As the health system of Tianjin's first Luban prize, the new hospital project has injected new vigor and vitality for the hundred years of school, gave her the new opportunities and challenges; provide new facilities to alleviate the people difficult problem, to build a new platform for Tianjin, the fast development of the cause of maternal and infant health.
As the Tianjin municipal key disciplines: Obstetrics and Gynecology of the unit, with the new Academy of the advantages of hardware support, discipline construction level of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital Center in synchronous lifting, has made great progress in reproductive medicine, perinatal medicine, gynecologic oncology, gynecology, general science, science, ultrasound diagnosis of neonatal breast Science etc.. The hospital has established academic cooperation with medical institutions in more than 10 countries, including the United States, Britain, Singapore, Sweden and Hongkong.
Free service hotline: 400-888-3193
Address: Guangzhou Baiyun District Private Science and Technology Park